GGC, in conjunction with Glass Global, have completed the development of an innovative NOx reduction application at simultaneous fuel cost reduction.
1. The application can be installed at any End-Port furnace
2. NOx-reduction of 55-60% and values below 500 mg/Nm³ have been reached
3. A fuel reduction of 2-3% or a pull increase of 2.5-8% can be realised
4. A quality increase can be realised
5. No negative effect on glass quality, pull, temperature profile, CO concentration etc.
6. More homogenous combustion
7. Easy to apply and operate
8. Low investment
9. Very low operating costs
10. Proven concept
11. Patent filed
23 October 2012, GGC have licensing this technolgy, today suitable for regenerative end-port furnaces only, to Horn Glass Industries AG with the goal to jointly expand this system to all type of furnaces.
Our standard mutual NDA is:
mNDA GGC CUSTOMER Date (draft)
If you would like to see more detailed information or you wish an offer, please do not hesitate contacting us.
We can better evaluate the feasability and your specific potential when you sent us a filled-in furnace questionnaire. Please use the following template, register “ggENOx Furnace Questionnaire”:
GGC Furnace Questionnaire Jul12
For our customers, and those who have signed an mutual NDA with us, we also provide documents describing the basics, the development history, results achieved and much more.